Darrell sez

"My brother is having his frame sand blasted before welding in motor mounts
and braces, after  he is finished he was asking is there anything beside
powder coating that can be done, like paint. I have seen here that there is
another option to powder coating. Any suggestions for him to  think about.
This is on a '40 Chevy Business Coupe, 350 sbc.

Thanks  Darrell

'65 Chevelle SS 327 4 speed"

All this talk about frame coatings has me intrigued because I am starting
this process right after Christmas.  Has anyone considered galvanizing?
Check out this site  http://einstyn.com/einstyn-hardtop-02.htm

I think it is the dude that manages the Team Chevelle's wagon page.  He
makes a pretty good case for galvanizing - what does everyone else think?

I have a top notch galvanizing shop about 30 minutes away in Madera - so I
was considering it.  Seems like a PITA to overcoat the zinc coating, but 50
years of protection may be worth it because I am keeping this car forever.

T.J. Ringlein

Clovis California

1972 Chevelle