Hey Dan Have You Checked On Ebay?? Alot Of Times They Have Brand New Ones That
Is What I Did With My 70 Chevelle. Then Take The Plate To Your Title place And
Have Them Record The Plate For Your Truck. That Is What I Did. Hope It Helps.
If Ya need Parts I Have Parts For Your Ol 46. LOL I Just Dis Manteled Mine For
Salvage.

Dan Mascheck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                I have a 1946 Texas license plate I want to get restored to use
on my 1946 Chevy Truck. Does anyone know of a person that can restore a plate
and is reasonable and won’t take a year to complete the job. I would prefer
someone in Texas around the Houston area, but I am open to anyone if he does
good work and doesn’t charge an arm and leg!

  Dan

Need Mail bonding?