  From: Dale
  Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:58 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 1965 Chevelle 15" Wheels & Covers?

  Available?  Yes in the aftermarket, no from Chevrolet.  Tire sizes for 1965
Chevelles included 6.95x14, 7.35x14 and 7.75x14.  The full size car had 15-inch
wheels (15x5 or 15x5.5 for police cars) in 65 according to my parts book. There
was also a 3-bar spinner wheel cover available on the full size SS.

  The best way to remove old heater hose, in my opinion, is to (1)
loosen/remove clamp then (2) with a box cutter type knife, slit the hose
lengthwise while it's on the heater core bung.  Slitting the hose also makes it
easier to remove from the fittings on the intake and/or water pump as well.

  Dale McIntosh

  1966/67 Chevelle Reference CDs

  ACES #1709/TC GOLD #92