  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:18 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1965 Chevelle 15" Wheels & Covers?

I'm pretty sure that the Impala used a larger wheel bolt pattern than the
chevelle.  I don't think that is the easy answer.

On 1/25/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Dale,

Maybe an Impala SS 15" wheel and cover is the answer.

That is the way I have always removed heater hoses and this one is so tight
I am hoping to find a better way.
Thanks,

Dennis McGillis, 1965 Malibu SS-350