  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pelle Andersson
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 8:42 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'

I don't think I'll ever unsubscribe from this list now!?

I subscribed to this list only a few weeks after I bought my Chevelle (my
first muscle car ever)

I'd feel rude, like telling a dear friend to p. off without any reason.

You've guided me through the hard times when I've hated the car.

You helped me when I was a total rookie.

I almost planned to sell her once but thanks to you I've kept on tinkering
:-)

Going up north in Mars to get another load of parts imported from "over
there"

And it's like Christmas every time :-)

Thanks to all of you!

I'll be pestering you with stupid Q:s for a while longer ;-)

Pelle