  From: Thomas Ringlein
  To: 'Dennis McGillis'
  Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:02 PM
  Subject: RE: Trunk Springs

  I can only think of one word - finesse.  I remember that I had to use some
finesse to get it in right.  I remember that the front of the spring was behind
the tab on the upper half of the trunk mount (that thing that is about ½"
square that sticks out to hold the spring in place).  I had to gently slide the
spring up, keeping it on the tab, while I slipped the other end in the slot.
If that makes sense - I would probably have to draw a picture and then say
"enter tab A into slot B" to get it more clear.

  Does that make sense?  Not sure if it will work - I just remember needing a
little finesse.  I am sure the "A" body guys on the assembly line did not use
too much finesse, and it worked for them.

  TJR

  T.J. and Noelle