From: Devin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:26 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 700R4??????????

Dan-  The most critical setting with a 700 is the TV cable.  Off just a
little bit and it will burn itself up in no time flat.  There's always the
possibity that you could have simply gotten a bad one, which does happen,
but I'd be inclined to think that with 2 recent failures under your best,
there's a problem somewhere.

Devin