Hello everyone,
This is my first attempt of abusing the power of the chevelle mailing
list.  I apologize because I'm sure this is more of something that can be
resolved in a forum, but I'm looking for good answers (I'm 100% rookie). I
just purchased my first chevelle this weekend.  A 71 SS clone.  The car
has some issues and since I'm new I don't know what good prices are to get
things for.  I'm being yanked all around my shops with wild price
differences.  I'm in Peoria Illinois.  If someone knows of a good local it
would be appreciated.  I need to get a new front window (bought and
installed).  I also am looking for a new headliner installed.  Lastly a
repo rear ss bumper would be good.  What prices should  I be looking for
in these items.  Of course a new brake setup is a must, but there are
plenty of threads for that.  If I can just wade through all the
information!   Here is a link to the car I bought off e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-Chevelle-Super-Sport-Clone-SS-Cowl-Induction_W0QQitemZ330088574947QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6164QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thank You,

Randy S. Johnson
eServ  - Engineer