Nice buy.    About 6-8 years ago I had a windshield installed in my el
camino for about 150-175 forget exactly.   The guy came to my house and
installed it in the driveway.  Today, labor prices will be a bit higher but
the price of the repro glass is about the same as then.

 Can't help with the headliner, I did my own in an afternoon and it wasn't
terribly difficult.  But a coupe has twice as many bows as an elky so it
would take a bit more effort to get it straight & tight.

  Bumper - Repro bumpers are not known for their high quality.  If the
original is not in terrible shape I'd have it rechromed.  Cost is in the
$3-400 (I think) but the result is well worth the difference.   Fellow list
members can give you names of reputable shops.     If you want to buy a
repro I'd visit a local resto supply house and pick the best that they have
available.   You can check prices at any of the suppliers here:
http://www.chevelles.net/links/Suppliers/    I think (again) that there are
only one or maybe 2 companies reproducing the bumper so you should be able
to buy on price & service.

 Good luck with your chevelle.