Larry
    Good deal for you.   I know that you haven't had much chance to use it
yet, but:  Do you really have access to the underside of the car?    Does
"stuff" get in the way?    I really want one, and built my garage with 10'
sidewalls & scissor trusses to give me the overhead room.   My concern is
that the tracks and  cross braces will get in the way of meaningful work.

Dammit!! I wish I had a next door neighbor like you.

Rich