www.completehydraulic.com
I have the SL100H, it was $1,750 plus $265 freight.  I have no complaints and
since it's the first one I have owned it's hard to compair.  I have a freind
with a commercial unit that looks a little more heavy duty but he also paid
more for it.  I have a Chevy pu and an AstroVan along with my 2 Nova's and
Skylark and it's done everything I expected so far.
Bob Haggard