________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pelle
Andersson
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:47 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Tension from springs on upper front
controlarms?

Yes the lower control arm pulls the upper control arm down but there's
no

counter force pulling the upper control arm in the opposite direction!?

In other words, the upper control arm follows the lower and if the lower

control arm is fixed (resting on the tire or on a floor jack) so is the
upper!?

Unless one lets the lower control arm hang on the upper via the caliper?

I won't touch anything unles I'm 110% sure!!!

Pelle