Well if the car is resting on blocks placed underneath the lower control arms,
then the uppers wont be resting on those rubber bump stops. If you have any
trouble, just ask.

 -----Original Message-----
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
 Sent: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 2:15 PM
 Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Tension from springs on upper front controlarms?

   I’ll be careful.   I know that the upper control arm doesen’t have a spring
in it but if one let the arm down too far the rubber stop could act as a
spring! But I wont do that!   I’ll do it like Joe said!   Thanks again guys J
Pelle       Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För [EMAIL
PROTECTED]