> From: "Brad Waller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/04/06 Fri PM 01:32:45 EDT
> To: "'The Chevelle Mailing List'" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Polyurethane rear control arm bushings
> 
> Who are the vendors that are saying this?  If Global West says one thing and
> PST is saying the other, I'd believe Global West knows a >lot more about 
> handling than PST.

Thanks to all who answered.
Brad, yes it was Global West and P-S-T that I was referring to.
This is meant to be an improvement over my old 64 two door on which the rust 
kind of got ahead of me. Up to then was just springs, shocks,sway bars, and 
tires. 
I figure the Global West "tall spindle" swap with the tubular A-arms will be an 
improvement. 
Also poly bushings up front and faster steering box. 
So now the 64 sedan is going to be the victim.
I think I'll have to try their boxed control arms.
Thanks.
Pete



Reply via email to