Does anyone know the correct size (length) of the push rods for 454ci BBC. I
pulled all the push rods to check them for straightness and found the intake
for # 2 bent and one odball intake was .5 in. longer than the rest ? The push
rods that were in this motor are, int.8-1/4 x 5/16 with the oddball being 8-3/4
and exh. 9-1/4 x5/16. That being said I have a comp cams "High Energy Cam" with
526 lift and stiffer than stock valve springs and was thinking of going to a
3/8 push rod and guild plates. penny for your thoughts. Jimmy C.