A whole lot of good that would do. Last time I called Comp Cams' tech line I
was put on with someone who was so obviously unwilling to help and unwilling
to do anything other than punch numbers into his little software. Anything I
said which deviated from answering his scripted questions was met with an
indignant repeat of the previous question. The whole experience sucked so
bad, I hung up and called Airflow Research instead. AFR was kind enough of
to actually talk to me about what I needed.  Comp Cams should throw AFR some
commission for the order I eventually made of a full Comp Cams valvetrain.

Karl Groves
Skype: eight.pistons
AIM, YIM, MSN: karlcore

http://www.karlcore.com