I've about got my 68 Chevelle SS done, So I'm looking for something else to take up my time. I'm looking at a 1970 camaro, It has a small block 350 in it. I'm not sure of the price yet, Somewhere between $7000.000 - $9000.00  The car is in pretty good shape. The Question is, I have a 454 that I would like to put in it if I get it.  Will this engine drop in using the same motor mounts? And what other mods will I have to do? Even If the price is $9000.00 is that an OK deal for a good 1970 Camaro? I know that would be a steel on a SS Chevelle, But I don't know much about Camaros, Other than the 69 Z. Thanks for any info ahead of time....Dennis