From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:20:42 -0400
To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 67 Chevelle front suspension

Just food for thought....They reproduce control arms now. By time you buy
new bushings and balljoints, then pay to have them pressed out and new ones
back in, its about the same cost as new control arms. However, if you're
using your old ones....make sure on the lower control arm by the ball joint
there is no cracks. I also recommend MOOG parts.