He didn't like how two of the ball joints were fitting into the control
arms.  So I went and bought some Moogs at his request.  He like them better.  I
never saw the problem he was having.

  When I was driving my 66 every day in high school I had to put on new ball
joints  long story short a broke and not very inteligent high school kid bought
some cheap parts at one of the junk stores (you know the same ones that sell
toy cars and clothes and everything else BUT auto parts I used to work for said
establishment, I don't shop there ever unless I need wax or something) We put
them on and they didn't fit quite right, but they were in there so I went out
that night. I was cruising the scene and went to make a right turn and BAM!!!!
the passenger front wheel came apart and there I was in the middle of the
street with my car on the ground with a ball joint that failed, I got it
warrantied installed it in the parking lot and BAM!!! that one failed I went
back furious that twice I could have got killed got my money back and went to
the mom and pop speed shop I should have went to in the first place, paid a lot
more for Moog (funny how everyone recomended them) than
 the $13 ball joint but I learned to never trust cheap junk!!!
  Josh Campbell
  66SS396

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!