  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
chevelle-list@chevelles.net<mailto:chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] OT: Microsoft Publisher 2007

  Karl,

  Well thats good to know, especially coming from a professional web site
designer. In about a month I'll have some money saved up from my buisness...Is
DreamWeaver the best web site designer? Or at least one that's pretty good. I'm
fairly good with computers, and I know that websites are all HTML based. I've
played with HTML a very very small amount, but that's it. The publisher just
seemed pretty easy to use and would do what I wanted it to do(for now). I
bought my domain on GoDaddy.com, and used thier little web site builder. It was
absolutely horrible...That's why I was looking into publisher.