  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:03:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Hard to Find Item

      .ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}  .ExternalClass
EC_body.hmmessage  {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
Good Evening -

A general question for the list - I know that they are a rare item but I
thought I'd ask the list - I've been looking for some time for sports mirrors
(left and right) for my '70 Chevelle - They're the last item I'd like to finish
my car - Any ideas??? Thanks for any assistance - Rich

  Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!

Kevin Husband To Kathy
Father To Holly,Heidi,Lisa,Jacob,Shianna,Tyler
Grandpa To Many LOL