I see now that it's the MAD diagram that specifies 12 gauge wire between BAT & S, but Summit's kit is shown w/ the bracket.

I'm not sure what the advantage(s) of the 30A relay setup is/are.

I am going to try to do this w/ the 12 gauge wire. Hopefully today.

Quoting Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

http://www.chevellestuff.com/tech/ford_solenoid.htm has diagrams for wiring
the Summit/M.A.D. way along with a photo showing Summit's kit (item
#SUM-G1750).  If you go to the Summit site and search for SUM-G1750, you'll
find it.  There's also a diagram for using a standard 30A relay if you don't
like the solenoid idea.

Dale McIntosh

 <http://www.chevellecd.com> ChevelleCD.com

ChevelleStuff.com <http://www.chevellestuff.com>