  From: Jim H. Thompson
  Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 8:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Trunk Floors

  If you have the money go big. I pieced meal my trunk because it was the my
first effort. In retrospect a one piece floor is less work. The convertible has
more body mounts 14.  I had to air chisel 2 mounts in the trunk.  Later when I
started stripping the rest of the trunk floor, after I did the two subsection,
I found several pin holes.

  http://picasaweb.google.com/JimThompsonCC/Trunk

  I suggest doing the trunk and floor pans while it is on the frame.