Sorry here, but just a rant on the following, I think its crappy of the bank
to do this to people, it looks real to you, it looks real to the bank, so you
send your stuff away, then the bank burns you in the end. They are supposed to
be the experts- they somehow figure it out over some time- why couldn't they
do what ever they "do later" right while you are standing there-
electronically or something--
sorry again, I just think it kinda sucks.

Harlan

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com