Take the guys money; you have nothing to lose! String him along!

By the way, here's the translation for the Spanish message I sent this AM:

Stop acting like a child and deal with your problems like the big boy we all
know you can be.

From: Randy S Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just an update on my scam.  This guy is surprisingly resilient.  Here is what I
received this morning.

Hello,
Waiting to read from you so that we can proceed with the transaction kindly get
back to me with the name and address with your phone number to mail out your
payment hope i can trust you with the money and you be available for the pick
up.

Thanks.
OEM

PS~Someone needs to take that poor soul off the e-mail list.  Anytime they use
the CAPS for a whole e-mail, they obviously mean business!

Thank You,

Randy S. Johnson

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rich Pruett)
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
11/07/2007 07:20 AM Please respond to
The Chevelle Mailing List <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>

cc
SubjectRe: [Chevelle-list] First time selling on chevelle forum and a scam?

Caterpillar: Confidential Green        Retain Until: 12/07/2007

I could not agree with you more. Banks and Insurance Companies [ sorry Alex ]
seem to have everything weighed in their favor. However, I would deposit the
check and hold the shipment until the bank released the funds and stated in
writing that all was good.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry here, but just a rant on the following, I think its crappy of the bank to
do this to people, it looks real to you, it looks real to the bank, so you send
your stuff away, then the bank burns you in the end. They are supposed to be
the experts- they somehow figure it out over some time- why couldn't they do
what ever they "do later" right while you are standing there- electronically or
something--
sorry again, I just think it kinda sucks.

Harlan

In a message dated 11/6/2007 10:49:35 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL