What an unbelievable MORON!    I bet he couldn't unsub himself ........

--
 I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my

WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD "LISP" TO HAVE "S" IN IT? - unknown
Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
 TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
 Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
 Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6

Randy S Johnson wrote:

I'll add some amusement because it is a little slow.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071112/ap_on_fe_st/odd_shotgun_lug_nut;_ylt=As463kqmL6h9qEA8WiiSldntiBIF

I had this feeling earlier this year trying to get a bolt out of my lower control arm suspension.

Thank You,

Randy S. Johnson

*"D.R. Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

11/12/2007 05:11 PM
Please respond to
The Chevelle Mailing List <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>

cc

Subject
        [Chevelle-list] Off Subject But Car Related

Caterpillar: Confidential Green Retain Until: 12/12/2007

Awhile back I posted that my wife is retiring soon and did remark as how a retired grandma looked good in a Cadillac. So I immediately began looking for a 1959 Cadillac project. Scored one last night on Ebay and got it for less than I was willing to spend, good thing it is only about a 25 mile trip to load it on the trailer and back to my shop. Exactly what I was looking for, 62 Series, 4 door, pb pw a/c ps, has some rust issues in the normal places on these cars but is complete, just needs to be a frame off job done. Anyway I know it isn't what we all thrive on, but I've done a 72 El Camino and a 72 Monte Carlo so time for something different. Well, other then the 1944 B B Farmall I'm currently restoring and the 1968 Montgomery Ward's 250cc Touring Motorcycle which is finished and being ridden. Just wanted to put something out to read as it is really slow. D.R. Jones
Burleson, TX