  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of D.R. Jones
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 5:12 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Off Subject But Car Related

Real nice 1959 Caddy hearse for sale, Google for it. Don't remember exactly
which site it was on.

D.R. Jones

Josh Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Awsome!!! I've been Jonesing for another Caddy hearse, had a 63 ambulance,
awsome car it was kind of freaky though to drive sometimes.... think about
it dead people ride in a hearse...... people have DIED in an ambulance!!!
Otherwise I would love to get another one, or just a regular Fleetwood, or
something like that, they make awsome cruisers.

Josh Campbell
66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right
stuff)
71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)
  _____

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> Yahoo! your
homepage.