You can try Year One who is having a Thanksgiving Day only online 15% off
sale put TDBS in the promo code box or sale code box.  Another one is
C.A.R.S. Inc. they make a lot of their own interior products.  There are a
lot of other companies out there but I have had good luck with both of
these.  To be honest I do not remember any of the restoration companies
having parts specifically for 4 door models.  A lot of the parts from the 2
doors will be interchangeable with the four door.  C.A.R.S., Inc. might be a
good one to look up and then phone and talk to, if they can't help you they
may be able to put you in the right direction.  Good luck.  Hope this helps.

Chuck Speake

1970 Chevelle Malibu

Glen Ellyn, Illinois

[EMAIL PROTECTED]