Looking for somebody to refresh my memory...

On a 1969 El Camino, does replacing the heater core only involve removing stuff inside the cabin?

Also, to replace the blower motor, is it just that one stupid bolt on the bottom of the cover that makes you have to get the inner fender out of the way? Also, does the inside stuff have to be torn down to get at that? Has anybody had success w/ just dropping the back half of the inner fender and reaching in there?

I have gone three winters now with my heater core bypassed and a non-working blower motor. I'm thinking I should take advantage of the long weekend (and it's not supposed to rain) to fix this.

Thanks. I'll probably be digging into this today. Maybe three winters is enough procrastination, esp. since I have the parts sitting here.