From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BOBBY <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:38:08 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] engine question

Iam trying to decide on an engine for my 70 chevelle. I really like the looks
of the 350/320hp turn key  that Jegs has. But then again, should I go the extra
step and get the 383 stroker. Is anybody  running either of these two motors in
a 70. And if so can you tell me how you like it. And also, does anybody know
who has the best deals on either of these two  crate motors. Thanks so much for
your input. Bob.

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.