 <http://www.chevellecd.com>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ronnie, a.k.a.
rocko
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 8:44 AM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] knee knocker tacs

Hello,  just  got  off  of  ebay  and  a  seller  had  listed  a  knee
knocker  tac,  a  nice  item  indeed,  this  one  has  the  chrome  finish,
it  is  listed  for  a  65  66  and  67,  it  looks  to  be  out  of  a  66
to  me,  my  understanding  is  the  67  had  a  black  plastic  finish,
the  66  was  chrome  and  a  little  cooler  looking,  and  as  far  as  a
65  really  dont  know  what  that  year  came  with,  any  insight  from
you  guys  would  be  helpful,  thanks,  ronnie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8
HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> Try it now.

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 071214-0, 12/14/2007
Tested on: 12/15/2007 9:24:20 AM