  From: ronnie, a.k.a. rocko
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 9:44 AM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] knee knocker tacs

  Hello,  just  got  off  of  ebay  and  a  seller  had  listed  a  knee
knocker  tac,  a  nice  item  indeed,  this  one  has  the  chrome  finish,  it
 is  listed  for  a  65  66  and  67,  it  looks  to  be  out  of  a  66  to
me,  my  understanding  is  the  67  had  a  black  plastic  finish,  the  66
was  chrome  and  a  little  cooler  looking,  and  as  far  as  a  65  really
dont  know  what  that  year  came  with,  any  insight  from  you  guys  would
 be  helpful,  thanks,  ronnie