Just an update for you guys.

We were finally able to bring my daughter home tonight from the Hospital.  We
spent 8 days there and that was long enough.  She has really responded to her
treatments.  They think that they have the luekemia stopped from making any
more new cells.  Now it is just a matter of stopping the cells that are already
doing the damage.  I wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers.
Reading the emails in the hospital really helped to lighting our spirits.  If
any one is interested, my cousin set up a website for Emma (my daughter) and it
has been wonderful for us to log onto and read what everybody has said.  We
also get it updated as often as there is any new news.  Here is the
website....http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmalangstraat check it out if ya
want.

Thank you for ALL the thoughts, prayers, and emails.  They have meant the world!

Ryan Langstraat