My '66 has a Flowmaster kit that I installed on it
around 2003, and sadly I "rigged" it and keep smelling
fumes.  I listened to someone who told me I should
install the system and have y/lake pipes in it, and
looking back I wish I'd never done it.

I was going to just take it somewhere and have the
system replaced, but a friend swears that if I got a
system shipped to the house, he could help me install
it "right" this time.  I currently have Hooker comp
headers on the 327, and am wondering what header-back
systems the folks here would recommend, if any.

Thanks,

Jim
'66 Malibu

Be a better friend, newshound, and