I just added a Miller 375 Extreme plasma cutter to my shop, now if I can get
over the flu will get to play with it. Have needed one on numerous occasions so
while looking for something else on e-bay just out and bought one. Course the
wife wasn't near as excited cause she had been talking about redoing the
kitchen and bathrooms and the floors in the house. I didn't realize that she
was talking pretty quick as compared to later on.  Guess I should have asked,
but then I wouldn't have bought the plasma cutter. So it really worked out for
the better.

  If anyone runs across a horn ring for a 1959 cadillac I sure need one.

  D.R. Jones
  Burleson, TX