$1000

Daniel Mascheck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                What did it cost!?

    Dan

    From: D.R. Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:45 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] New Toy/Tool

    I just added a Miller 375 Extreme plasma cutter to my shop, now if I can
get over the flu will get to play with it. Have needed one on numerous
occasions so while looking for something else on e-bay just out and bought one.
Course the wife wasn't near as excited cause she had been talking about redoing
the kitchen and bathrooms and the floors in the house. I didn't realize that
she was talking pretty quick as compared to later on.  Guess I should have
asked, but then I wouldn't have bought the plasma cutter. So it really worked
out for the better.

    If anyone runs across a horn ring for a 1959 cadillac I sure need one.

    D.R. Jones

    Burleson, TX