It depends one what you have in mind with your car, if you have an original
radiator that you want to keep and do the numbers thing, then have it repaired.
Otherwise I would buy a new radiator, I had one recored a couple years ago and
it cost more to have it repaired than what it would have cost to buy a
replacement. If you buy a new rad, copper is the way to go, seems like I read
somewhere that copper radiators actually cool better than an aluminum
replacement.

Josh Campbell
  66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
  87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right
stuff)
  71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)