-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad Waller
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 5:47 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Brakes and Suspension

I did a lube job this weekend and it looks like the idler arm might be worn.
I have the Global West tall spindle conversion and I think everything has
been on the car for more than 15 years.

I'm thinking that I should just replace everything from the ball joints in
(as well as the ball joints). Make sense?

Anything I'm overlooking? Manufacturers to go with or avoid?

Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes | 275/40/17 Kumho MX

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:49 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:49 PM

Josh Campbell
  66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
  66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
  87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right
stuff)
  71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)