-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Bradley
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:26 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 67 Chevelle exhaust exit routing photos sought

I'd like to see that myself, i have the same dilemma. my exhaust ends at the
output of my flowmaster 40's.

Bill Bradley
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/chevellerestoration/
67 Chevelle Malibu 305/700R4
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1649723
71 Triumph Spitfire
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2506950
82 Kawasaki KZ305CSR

---- Michou Olivera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all,

I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how I want my exhaust to exit on
my 67 Chevelle and was wondering if anyone out there in Chevelle land has
any photos to share of how they routed theirs. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Michou