From: Brad Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 8:55 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 67 Chevelle exhaust exit routing photos sought

I don't have routing pictures, but the shop just bent the pipes to go over the
axle and exit just behind the rear wheels.?You can see the pipe in this whole
car picture: http://epage.com/brad/Chevelle/?as well as some of the pictures on
the page for the new V45 wheels.

Brad Waller ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

'66 Corvette | 327/dead | 4-speed | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFG R1
'67 Chevelle | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | F-Body Brakes | 275/40/17 Kumho MX