From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:58 PM
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Horrific - keep it on the track

I heard this story on the news and at that time I was wondering, would
having more available tracks around, would that help with the illegal street
racing?

I feel really bad for the families involved and wish them the best after
this unfortunate accident.

  _____

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch
<http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-du
ffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598>  the video on AOL Living.