In a message dated 4/8/2008 5:04:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >(1.) I want to do something about the graft and corruption so blatantly
> >displayed by our politicians

i don;t think its right for the guy (or gal) who has the most money to put
out more commercials on the air to be the one who wins, seems like you buy your
way into being president, alot of times i like the people who later have to
bow out because they "ran out of money" every one who wants to run should- and
have a web site where you could go and ask questions about the things that
concern you most and be able to compare the anwsers-- i don;t have the perfect
system, but think there were better choices than just the three we have now to
vote for---