This is true....the other possibility is get a piece of fitted sheetmetal like
I talked about, and have it powdercoated silver or something. Not sure if thats
bright enough for yah though....

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Riggins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Firewall

You might want to fit a piece of stainless then have it polished. ?The chrome
will eventually go to seed.......

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:23:31 EDT

To: <chevelle-list@chevelles.net>

I would agree with Tim, or if chroming was too much $$ a nice gloss black
sometimes looks like chrome if it is a nice finish.

?

Harlan

http://hometown.aol.com/harkem123/HarlanKemperAssociatesindex.html

?

?

?

?

In a message dated 4/23/2008 10:13:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL