    *From:* Josh Campbell <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* The Chevelle Mailing List <mailto:chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
    *Sent:* Friday, April 25, 2008 6:23 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [Chevelle-list] To Wash or Not To Wash?

    When I was driving my 66 every day I washed it at least twice a
    week if it needed it or not. But I live up a dirt road so it
    needed it. I did a 67 442 Olds for a guy a few years back and
    since it left my shop he claims it hasn't seen water since. Myself
    even after I get my 66 done, it will see water and a wash mitt if
    I deem it nescessary. And when I stop showing it and start driving
    it, it will probably get washed a whole lot more due to the long
    overdue floggings it will recieve!!

    /Josh Campbell/
    66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)
    66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)
    87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the
    right stuff)
    71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)

    4/25/2008 2:31 PM