  From: Michael Pell
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] To Wash or Not To Wash?

  I only use a hose and soap when the car is really filthy.
  And if it is too dusty for a 'California' duster, then I use a wet wash mitt
(no soap), and just wipe it down, and follow with a towel (soft cloth, and do
sections at a time).    This cuts way down on the water spots also.

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my

Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax cut saves
you $30.00?

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6

  Tom Rightler wrote:
    I never voluntarily put water on any of the 3 finished restored cars :-)

    Tom Rightler
    MCC Newsletter Editor