Was wondering for the lock up toque converter??
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale
  Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 9:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Another Question HELP PLEASE!

  Just specifying 15" tires isn't enough; you need the size and aspect ratio.
Try the calculator at http://www.chevellestuff.com/tools/rpm_calculator.htm to
give you an RPM range for a given tire size, rear end gear, and transmission.

  FWIW, when I went from a 4-speed to 700R4 I don't remember anything having to
do with wiring, only the correct cable for the kickdown.  But then, I had mine
done at Phoenix Transmission in Texas; drove in w/4-speed, drove out with 700R4.

  Dale McIntosh
  ChevelleCD.com
  ChevelleStuff.com