Hi, my name is Debbiy and I was left a 1968 Malibu convertible
chevelle by my late husband. My youngest son (17) and two of my
friends(car people) have worked on her, She is having brake troubles
everything is new from the front wheels to the bake all new lines
cylinders etc...  Our question is does anyone know if these cars
came manual or power brakes? I know there was a recall on the brakes
back in 68; but we have know idea if this car was power or manual.
I need to order a push rod, master cylinder and booster, but which one
from year one. Can any one help me? When money and time come
the next cars are a 69' chevelle hard top, and two 56 wagons
one two door and one four door. Ya we like our cars : )
Thanks,  Debbiy (internet spelling)
you can reach me at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause