  From: Dale
  Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 4:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] contents of chevelle

  Manual drum brakes were standard equipment with both power brakes and power
disc brakes as options.  If you are converting to power brakes (you say you
need to order a booster) why not consider power disc brakes?  Many companies
offer excellent disc brake conversions.  Do a Google search for "disc brake
conversions" and you'll see a number of good companies such as Master Power
Brakes, Stainless Steel Power Brakes, Inline Tube, etc. and priced from
$900-$1100 in most cases and contain all parts (lines, booster, etc.) necessary.

  Dale McIntosh
  ChevelleCD.com
  ChevelleStuff.com