From: tabius barrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Sent: Fri, 30 May 2008 2:42 pm
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Is there really a "high flow water pump?"

Hello all...I have a 71 SS 402 and I am still fighting the summer time
over-heat monster. I plan to order an aluminum radiator soon but I remember
someone telling me that the so-called "high flow" water pumps are no better
than a standard water pump. My overheating seems to really occur at idle (stop
light, traffic, etc.). So here is the question: Has anyone really found a
high-flow water pump for my car and if so, where can i get it and how much?
Also, do you think the aluminum radiator will help?
?
Thanks,
tbDallas

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids. =