Yep, we'll be there

Tom Rightler
MCC Newsletter Editor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 9:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Internet Scam

  Yes Larry... Tom Rightler and I (from the Maryland Chevelle Club) will be
there.  Plan to fly in Friday.  Will be staying at the embassy suites hotel in
Portland.  I fly the family out Sunday night and we will make a vacation out of
it.

  Donnie Gates

  In a message dated 6/11/2008 2:14:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL